Hi. I’m Ben. I run a modest little SEO Tools company called Ontolo. Even still, understanding the world, self and what it means to live a good life has been my utmost passion.
This blog is structured so as to go into one topic a week, but to look at it from a few angles. Here’s the weekly schedule:
- Mondays: A video clip and, maybe, some notes to set the topic for the week.
- Tuesdays: A personal story about how the topic is rooted for me.
- Wednesdays: Applying the concept to business.
- Thursdays: Applying the concept to your personal growth, psychology, etc.
- Fridays: Distinctionary days. Looking at etymology/history/definitions of words to use them more powerfully as they relate to the concept.
For some backstory/history, I suggest reading this post: My Story of Starting
And that’s that.
- Andrew Davidoff: Flickr Profile
- Andrew Hyde: Andrew Hyde
- Andy Beal: Trackur, Marketing Pilgrim, AndyBeal.com
- Tim Duke: 1142pm.com, Analytical.me
- Black Mountain Ranch: Colorado Dude Ranch
- David Walker: Born Entrepreneur, Conjunctured
- Shelly Leonard: ShellyLeonard.com
- Scott Woodard: Artisan Interactive
- Cord Silverstein: Marketing Hipster
- Dan London: Dan-London.com
- Al Scillitani: Marketing Don
* If we’re friends and you want me to link to you, let me know.